Post-Graduation Thoughts | Formal Night Photos

 Hi!

Talk about a long month - and it's not even over yet! I recently graduated from high school and yet, I've been absolutely swamped. I've recently picked up some shifts at a Chinese restaurants, and also got a new job! So, I'm currently working four days a week. It's still not as busy as school, but I guess I didn't really expect real life to pick up as quickly as it has. All my doubts about my future are still very much there, but I do have some sort of security in that I will be kept busy for a while, which is exactly what I needed. I still tend to remember the easiness of schooling days, when I wasn't freaked out about exams, so I want you guys to enjoy your education. Seriously, make the most of it, because life is totally different on the other side of it all. You might hate being there and you will be happy when it's over, but there'll always be a part of you which will still miss it.

Anyway, on another note, I just had my formal night! On Wednesday evening, my school formal was held at the Marriott Hotel in Sydney. Now, I'm not the kind of girl to dress up or wear makeup, but hey, it was time to go all out. And I loved it. Now, I'm not 18 yet, so my friends and I went to karaoke after instead! For the record, the karaoke was way better than the formal itself. Here are some photos taken from the night!                        
     
Fully made up thanks to my absolutely genius makeup friend.
                                               
Cute face, Emily. My friend looks like a fucking model, man.
             
Sorry for stepping on your dress, Sonia!





                                     



I gotta admit, whilst not the most worth it night in terms of price, it was awesome to hang out with my friends for one last night before they all went overseas. I promise there were more, but I just don't have the guts to the put them up! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this different blogpost from me and hopefully, I'll have something like this to post again soon!

Emily

X




Comments