'Get To Know Me' Tag || 21 Questions

So, back again with another post! I have a few post ideas - but I'm having trouble articulating my perspective so I thought it was time to relax and do the 'Get To Know Me' tag.

Are you ready?! (Probably, since most of you are from my Instagram and I'm notorious for lengthy captions. Yeah, I'm gonna try and lengthen the answers.)

1. Are you named after anyone? Nope! My name was the most popular name in 1997, and that's how I got it. (I would've been named David if I was a boy.)

2. When was the last time you cried? God, I've done similar tags and usually the answer would be 'last week' but honestly, I remember crying in July last year & that's about it. I'm sure I've cried since; they just don't stand out.

3. Do you have kids? No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes, but I'm not always good company all the time so only sometimes?

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah. Need to tone it down and use it with people who know me better instead of any person who speaks to me.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No. 

7. What's your favourite cereal?  Uncle Toby's: It's like Corn Flakes, but not as sweet & has dried fruit / almonds.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? It honestly ranges. I feel like l always notice the thing that the person planned to highlight that day. I feel like I immediately know who I'm going to be friends with though, even if it's purely instinctual. 

9. What is your eye colour? Dark brown. So dark they can be mistaken as black.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. Even the titles of  scary movies give me nightmares. When I was little, I heard the title 'Die Hard' and immediately began having recurring dreams about being stuck in a pitch black room with a hole in the middle that just got bigger as I attempted to run somewhere. (I still haven't watched 'Die Hard' even though I'm pretty sure it's not scary.)

11. Favourite smells? Vanilla / fresh linen scented candles, Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Chinese food. (Also, I have these weird moments where I like the smell of cigarettes. I don't smoke and mostly I hate it, but sometimes it's addictive.)

12. Summer or winter? Winter. I like blankets, hot tea & temperatures below 20°C.

13. Computer or television? Computer: I can watch TV on the computer  (and do).

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Six hour drive. I want to move overseas after I've graduated & secured my CA certification though.

15. Do you have any special talents? I can say the alphabet backwards? I can do a double-jointed thing with my fingers & I speak 3 languages (only one fluently, but shhhhh).

16. Where were you born? Australia

17. What are your hobbies? Watching TV shows, running a fan Instagram account, writing (for my blog & and generally) and hanging with friends.

18. Do you have any pets? No. I'm not a pet person. -hides-

19. Favorite movie? I'll just tell you some I like. Mulan, Nancy Drew, Southside With You, The Last Song, A Season For Miracles, Borrowed Hearts, The Devil Wears Prada, Mamma Mia, Saving Mr Banks, Finding Dory, Twinsters, Spirited Away

20. Do you have any siblings? No.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Short answer: successful and happy. Long answer: I want to work in a business firm, and pursue freelance writing opportunities. I want to see the world, and be able to use that to jump start into social entrepreneurship projects. I want many different things but 'nothing worth having comes easy'. 

And, that's it! I hope you enjoyed reading this - and I would love suggestions for more content. Direct Message me at @tgwlover on Instagram if you have anything you want to see! 

Comments